Kidney Cancer Canada announces 2019-2021 Operating Grant Competition.
September 14, 2018
Kidney Cancer Canada, the Kidney Cancer Research Network of Canada & The Cancer Research Society fund a significant 2019-2021 Operating Grant competition. One Canadian kidney cancer researcher will receive $120,000 to improve the lives of patients and caregivers.Thank you to all our donors for making this incredible grant possible!
- November 6, 2018: Letter of Intent instructions and form available online
- December 4, 2018: Deadline for submitting the Letter of Intent
- December 18, 2018: Results of the Letters of Intent are announced ; application instructions and form available online
- February 13, 2019: Deadline for submitting a full application
- April 18, 2019: Deadline for Publications Updates
- August 2019: Results are announced
- September 1, 2019: Payments to grantees begin
LOI closes early December and details can be found here: https://bit.ly/2p83seQ
For more information contact:
Kidney Cancer Canada | Cancer du rein Canada
About Kidney Cancer Canada | Cancer du rein Canada
Kidney Cancer Canada is a national charitable organization made up of kidney cancer patients, caregivers and health professionals who work to provide every Canadians touched by kidney cancer with support, education and advocacy for their care pathways and treatment options.