Newsletter & Blog
This section of our website offers a look at our most recent newsletter as well as archived copies of past issues.
If you have an idea or story for future newsletters, please let us know by emailing us.
Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
- 2017 September: Dr. Daniel Heng on expanding your care options
- 2017 May: Together We Can!
- 2017 March: Upcoming Events, Research News And Much More!
- 2016 - Issue 10 - Kidney Cancer Canada founders Deb Maskens and the late Tony Clark receive Meritorious Service Decorations
- 2015 - Issue 9: A great honour for our founding members!
- 2015 - Issue 8: A busy spring for Kidney Cancer Canada
- 2015 - Issue 7: Latest on survey results, upcoming events and more!
- 2014 - Issue 6: Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
- 2014 - Issue 5: Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
- 2014 - Issue 4: Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
- 2014 - Issue 3: Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
- 2014 - Issue 2: Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
- 2014 - Issue 1: Kidney Cancer Canada e-News
Kidney Cancer Canada Blog
- 2016 June: Collective Wisdom: Kidney Cancer Updates from ASCO 2016
- 2016 March: Kidney Cancer Updates from ASCO GU 2016
- 2015 September: Updates in Renal Cell Carcinoma from ECCO/ESMO Conference 2015
- 2015 June: Kidney Cancer Updates from ASCO 2015
- 2015 May : 2015 IKCC Expanding Circles Conference
- 2015 March: Kidney Cancer Updates from GU ASCO Conference
- 2015 February: What are the Top 10 Research Priorities in Kidney Cancer
PDF Newsletter Archive
- KCC Newsletter Spring 2013
- KCC Newsletter Fall 2012
- KCC Newsletter Spring 2012
- KCC Fall 2011 Newsletter
- KCC Spring 2011 Newsletter
- KCC Summer 2010 Newsletter
- KCC Winter 2010 Newsletter
- KCC Newsletter June 2009
- KCC Newsletter November 2008
- KCC Newsletter June 2008
- KCC November 2007 Newsletter
- KCC Newsletter Spring 2007