January 30, 2018
|WHEN:||Tuesday, January 30, 2018|
|TIME:||7 pm - Eastern Standard Time
|FEATURING||Dr. Daniel Heng, Medical Oncologist
Deb Maskens, patient perspective
How do I access clinical trials, how do I know which clinical trial is best for me, how do I start the conversation on clinical trials with my treating physician – these are but a few questions we often hear from patients and caregivers. We want to answers these questions and much more with our webinar featuring Dr. Daniel Heng, internationally renowned researcher and oncologist at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre in Calgary, AB. Kidney cancer patient and patient advocate Deb Maskens will join Dr. Daniel Heng with the patient perspective on clinical trials.
The interactive webinar will cover:
- What is a clinical trial?
- Why are trials important?
- How clinical trials expand your treatment options
- What patients should ask before considering a clinical trial
- Should patients research a clinical trial before speaking to their doctor?
- What is the application process for a clinical trial?
This webinar is FREE to all patients, caregivers, family members and healthcare professionals; space is limited.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.