Our Partners and Sponsors
Kidney Cancer Canada is a member of the following organizations:
- Canadian Cancer Action Network
- Best Medicines Coalition
- Cancer Advocacy Coalition of Canada
- Canadian Association for Rare Disorders (CORD)
- Health Charities Coalition of Canada
- International Kidney Cancer Coalition
As a registered charity, Kidney Cancer Canada is supported by the generosity of individual donors and corporate sponsors. Following is a list of corporate sponsors that have supported our work:
- Astellas Pharma Canada
- Bayer Inc.
- Boehringer Ingleheim Canada
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Canada
- Canada’s Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (Rx&D)
- Celgene Canada
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Gilead Sciences Canada, Inc.
- Innomar Strategies
- Merck Canada Inc.
- Oncology Drug Access Navigators of Ontario (ODANO)
- Takeda Canada
In accepting all sponsorships, Kidney Cancer Canada follows the guidelines for ethics and transparency published by Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (Rx&D).