Our Partners and Sponsors
Kidney Cancer Canada is a member of the following Canadian organizations:
- Canadian Cancer Action Network
- Best Medicines Coalition
- Cancer Advocacy Coalition of Canada
- Canadian Association for Rare Disorders (CORD)
- Health Charities Coalition of Canada
Kidney Cancer Canada is also a member of the following international organizations:
Kidney Cancer Canada abides by the IKCC Code of Conduct and the CCAN Code of Conduct.
As a registered charity, Kidney Cancer Canada is supported by the generosity of individual and corporate donors.
In 2014, Kidney Cancer Canada also received a one-time grant from the Canadian Cancer Action Network (CCAN).
We also receive unrestricted grants from the following corporate sponsors:
- Astellas Pharma Canada
- Bayer Inc.
- Boehringer Ingleheim Canada
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Canada
- Canada’s Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (Rx&D)
- Celgene Canada
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Gilead Sciences Canada, Inc.
- Innomar Strategies
- Merck Canada Inc.
- Oncology Drug Access Navigators of Ontario (ODANO)
- Takeda Canada
In accepting all sponsorships, Kidney Cancer Canada follows the guidelines for ethics and transparency published by Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (Rx&D).
Kidney Cancer Canada subscribes to the: