The Nutrition Guide is an initiative of IKCC Affiliate Organisation ALCER Renal Foundation (Spain), Fundación MÁS QUE IDEAS and Ipsen.. Originally created for the Spanish kidney cancer community, the Guide is a practical tool for people living with kidney cancer and their families to help understand the relationship between food, nutrition, the kidneys and kidney cancer. The English translation of the guide was provided by the International Kidney Cancer Coalition (IKCC).
The Nutrition Guide includes information about:
- Kidney cancer, including potential treatments
- Nutrition as it relates to kidney cancer
- Maintaining a balanced diet when diagnosed with kidney cancer (including specific information for localised and metastatic kidney cancer)
- Managing symptoms and side-effects
- Food and drug interactions
This publication is available online only