Free online exercise classes
Instructor Sarah Weller, Clinical Exercise Physiologist holds online exercise classes for cancer patients three times a week live on Instagram.
The classes are held from 11 am to 12 pm EDT to help you get active, build strength, improve fitness and increase flexibility:
Helps you build strength while your are treated for cancer or after you are finished ; no equipment required.
Will include aerobic exercise, strength, balance and flexibility exercises no equipment required
Will use dumbbells to help build strength (30 minutes) and finish with whole body stretching to improve flexibility (30 minutes
How to join
- Create an account or join your Instagram account
- Follow Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic on instagram – @treloarcrp
- Once Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic “goes live” it will show up at the start of your stories feed (at the top of page when looking at your feed).
- Click on @treloarcrp profile picture or find their profile picture in Stories to access live class.
- They are live at 10.55 am and class starts at 11 am.
- Set yourself up with a mat and/or towel
- Any issues, message Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic on instagram.
You may also want to join live training sessions every Thursday on Facebook with Isabelle Brisson and Guillaume Bastarache, kinesilogists at the Fondation Virage, CHUM (in French)See details
About Sarah Weller
She works with people with all types of cancers, at all stages, receiving all treatment combinations and specializes in advanced cancer, bone health (including bone metastases and osteoporosis), exercise during treatments and fatigue reduction.
More on sarahweller.ca